Receiving a scholarship gives you enough time to focus on your studies. Keeping this in mind, the University of Glasgow is presenting the FINTECH Scholarships programs in the UK.
These educational opportunities are available for all the UK, EU, and International aspirants in order to take the master’s degree program at the Adam Smith Business School at the university.
The University of Glasgow was founded in 1451 by Papal Bull. It is a public research and the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and also ranked 67th in the world.
Why at the University of Glasgow? The university is a globally connected university with deep civic roots. It offers many bachelors and masters level course and also provides the award-winning faculty for its participants.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019, for International applicants and August 25, 2019, for the UK and EU candidates.
- University or Organization: The University of Glasgow
- Department: The Adam Smith Business School
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Ten grants are available
- Nationality: The UK, EU, and International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The participants from the UK, EU, and Overseas are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing Masters degree program in the field of Financial Technology at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must hold an offer to a postgraduate degree program and ready to demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this eye-catching opportunity, you need to be enrolling in a master’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled you will be automatically considered for the grant, no formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of official degree transcripts, a copy of an official academic transcript, language ability certificate, one reference letter, and a copy of the photo page of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant must achieve grades equivalent to a UK 2.1 Honours or better.
- Language Requirement: The candidates coming from non-English language background are advised to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational will provide 4 x £10,000 for international students and 6 x £5,000 for UK/EU students towards the tuition fee discount.