Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
Dialing code: +61
Currency: Australian dollar
About the scholarship
The QUT Excellence Scholarship is a premier offering for high achievers. QUT award over 130 scholarships annually, worth over $3.5 million.
In addition to the financial support, the program helps you to make the most of your QUT experience through extra development opportunities, which build your leadership skills and professional networks.
Applications open: 1 August 2019
Applications close: 15 November 2019
You’ll receive one of:
- 90 scholarships worth $30,000 each. The scholarship will be paid as a stipend of up to $3,750 after the HECS-HELP census date of each semester for the standard duration of your course, for up to four years ($7,500 per year).
- 15 scholarships worth $10,000 each. The scholarship will be paid as a study stipend of $2,500 after the HECS-HELP census date of each semester for the first four semesters of your course.
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in all subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant graduating Year 12 in 2019 or have graduated Year 12 in 2018, have achieved an unadjusted OP 1 or 2 (or equivalent unadjusted ATAR) and be starting university for the first time in 2020. Candidate must be an international student who has completed high school in Australia or an Australian curriculum overseas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, seekers need to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can submit the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must have to attach a CV, personal statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, seekers are required to hold their bachelor degree certificates with an average grade point average (GPA) of 6 or above.
- Language Requirement: You will need to meet the English language level required for your course.
Scholarship Application Link