High achieving students from the EC (European Community) are invited to apply for the ISAE-SUPAERO Tuition Fees and Scholarships in France.
The grant is available for providing financial support to those eligible candidates who wish to commence in the master’s degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Institut supérieur de l’aéronautique et de l’espace was the world’s first dedicated aerospace engineering school and is considered to be one of the best in Europe in that field. It has produced more than 21,500 graduates. It delivers a range of science and engineering degree programs.
Why at the ISAE-SUPAERO? The institute provides a vibrant, dynamic and friendly environment for candidates. Here students can get a listing of current career opportunities in various faculties, which shape their growth and development.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- University or Organization: ISAE-SUPAERO
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Students from the EC (European Community)
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Students from the EC (European Community)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Science Aerospace Engineering program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to apply for the master’s degree coursework in the field of Science Aerospace Engineering program at ISAE-SUPAERO in session 2019-2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For earning this beneficial opportunity, aspirants are demanded to take admission in the at ISAE-SUPAERO. After taking affirmation, seekers can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit all letter of motivation, statement of purpose, personal statement, transcript, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants are required to hold their bachelor degree certificates with good academic grades in the relevant field.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to provide evidence of English language requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will cover full tuitions fees (except for the TSAE) and part of living expenses.