- University or Organization: The University of Calgary
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: Fully-funded award
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 25-50 awards are available
- Nationality: International
- Application Deadline: November 23, 2019
- Language: English
Who is eligible?
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any degree level program in the field of Architecture & Real estate, Business, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Green Technology, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Hospitality, Information Technology (IT), Journalism, Legal/Law, Logistics, Marketing (PR & Advertising), Media & Creative Industries, Risk Management, Sport Management, Travel & Tourism, and NGOs/Charities/Non-Profit marketing at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must follow the eligibility criteria-
- An applicant must be between 18-25
- Be one of the communities (Disabilities, Jewish, Black Communities, STEM, and Foster/Care Leaver Communities)
- Be a University of Calgary student.
The applicant must be a student of any degree level course at the University of Calgary.
Information Regarding the Award
- The students need to contact program advisor, Virginia Rayner for the grant. If participants are interested in the program, then they can submit a 300 words motivation statement for how this internship would impact your (student) professionally, personally, etc. And also a statement on why you (applicant) are applying for the grant and how are you (candidate) active in your community? Along with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The candidates must be very proficient in the English language.
The bursary will provide a fully-funded, 1-month CRCC Asia Internship Program in Beijing or Ho Chi Minh City (including accommodations, internship placement, 24/7 on-site support, cultural activities, visa, and more) and a round trip airfare will also be provided by Student Universe.
Are you eligible? Apply Now