The award has the cash value of US$15,000 and awardees are expected to use the grant to cover expenses related to their studies and/or research, such as housing, travel, tuition, and other academic expenditures.
- University or Organization: Fulbright Canada
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate or research
- Award: US$15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The US
- The program can be taken in Canada
- Application Deadline: October 8, 2019
- Language: English and French
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the United States are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a masters or a research degree program at any university, research center, think tank or government agency in Canada.
- Admissible Criteria: Be in compliance with all J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board (FFSB) guidelines.
- Be in compliance with all governmental regulations regarding visas, immigration, travel, and residency.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are suggested to follow the instructions of applying for the program giving on the online application portal.
- Admission Requirements: You must hold a Bachelor’s degree prior to the proposed start date of the grant.
- Language Requirement: The participants are advised to be proficient in English and French languages in order to start your higher studies in the US.
Are you eligible? Apply Now