UNIUYO 2018/2019 Post UTME Form | Cut off Mark and Registration Guide.
- If you are searching for ‘UNIUYO Post UTME Admission Form for 2018‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
The management of University of Uyo, UNIUYO wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the Post UTME admission form for University of Uyo 2018/2019 has been released. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application. UNIUYO post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180 for all department.
UNIUYO 2018/2019 Post UTME Form
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) DEGREE PROGRAMMES that the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
Eligibility Guide for Post UTME Candidate.
Candidates who made the University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Register and Apply for UNIUYO Admission Screening.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira)only via the University Portals.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION.
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2018/2019 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
CLOSING DATE: Sunday, July 22nd, 2018.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Timetable & Requirements.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications SSCE,0/L, NECO, NABTEB etc.
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2018 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in color.
- One (1) copy of 2018 JAMB (UTME) Result printout
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on a red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
- These should be packed in a quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department, and JAMB registration number.
VENUE FOR THE SCREENING: As indicated on candidates’ Registration Slip.
ContactAdmissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875