How to Apply for Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Recruitment
Peoples Democratic Party Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply for Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Recruitment.
Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Peoples Democratic Party Recruitment, Peoples Democratic Party Recruitment 2017, Apply for Ongoing Peoples Democratic Party Recruitment, How to Apply for Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Recruitment – See more details below;
Peoples Democratic Party Recruitment 2017
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Director of Finance Location: Nigeria
Department: Directorate of Finance
- In charge of the Directorate of Finance and thus all processes in the party’s fiscal administration including all records about party Finances and answerable to the National Treasurer and National Financial Secretary in the discharge of his/her duties.
- Applicants applying for this position must possess a degree in Accountancy, Business Administration or Economics with emphasis in Accounting from a recognized University plus at least 10 years post qualification experience with relevant skills.
Additionally, he/she must be a member of any of the following Professional bodies:
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Association of Certified and Corporate Accountants (ACCA)
- The Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN)
- Chartered Institute of Public Accountants (CIPFA)
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ICPA)
- Institute of Cost and Management Accountants (ICMA)
- Society of Incorporated Accountants (SIAA)
Job Title: Deputy Director of Publicity Location: Nigeria
Department: Publicity Duties
- In charge of the Department of Publicity and answerable to National Publicity Secretary (NPS).
- Applicants must possess a degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, or English Language from a recognized University.
- Must be a fire brand journalist with not less than 10 years post qualification experience and practicing in any of our National Media Outfits (Print or Electronic). Candidate below the rank of Deputy Editor or its equivalent need not apply
Job Title: Senior Publicity Officer Location: Nigeria
Department: Publicity Duties
- Candidate should be able to prepare acceptable press releases and media review amongst other duties to be assigned by the Head of Department.
- Applicants must possess a degree in Mass Communication, Journalism or English Language from a recognized University with not less than 6 years post qualification experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send and address their Applications with all relevant attachments in 10 copies to to:
The National Secretary,
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP),
Plot 1970, Michael Okpara Street,
Wuse Zone 5, Abuja.
Application Deadline: 2nd December, 2017.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Peoples Democratic Party Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.