How to apply for FUTO Part-Time degree admission form for 2017/2018 session
How to apply for FUTO Part-Time degree admission form
Welcome, you arrived here because you searched for hints on How to apply for FUTO Part-Time degree admission form,this post is going to cover all the vital areas on How to apply for FUTO Part-Time degree admission form,read below…
Programmes and Entry Requirements.
- DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
- DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION
- DEPARTMENT OF ANIMAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF CROP SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF SOIL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF MARITIME MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
- DEPARTMENT OF BIOCHEMISTRY
- DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS
- DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS
- DEPARTMENT OF STATISTICS
Admission Method of Application.
- Go to http://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/CCE/CCELanding.aspx.
- Enter your Phone Number to generate payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice or simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your phone Number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’ Level result details.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
If you need us to keep you posted with more updated information at the right time on How to apply for FUTO Part-Time degree admission form“, drop your contact in the comment box below and kindly subscribe with your email address to our news letter.